Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolve

Happy New Year! I'm spending this new year's weekend at my friend Tiffany's house. And let me tell you this, we are having a great time! Last night the six of us went to Red Rocks. I ordered a fillet Mignon and the husband had herb chicken.  I wish you could hear me say "herb."  I never say it the correct way and it usually makes people chuckle.

Before our trip we dropped the dog off with the neighbor.  I was surprised about how emotional I was!  I'm not one of those people that dress up their dog.  Also, I do logically understand that she is "just a dog."  But I was sad and then stressed out about being sad.  Over and over again I heard "she is just a dog."  By the next morning I was over it though.  Go me!

Today's song is Resolve by Foo Fighters.  As far as I can remember, I've never heard this song before.  I did go to their concert in 2006 or 2007. I went with Meg, Kurt, and the husband.  Up until that concert I never realized it was them singing Everlong (which is one of my favorite songs even though I didn't know the artist). I hope everything that needed to be resolved for you in 2010 was because 2011 is officially here!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it going! Woohoo 2011, we can do this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laila recommended your blog and here I am. I'm looking foward to your posts in 2011..:-)

    ReplyDelete