Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hold My Hand

I'm going to write this post in a s-l-o-w fashion.  I'm going back and forth from a lovey-dovey warm hearted feeling to a severe ice queen mood.  And this blog is about feeling good.  So I will try and leave the ice queen somewhere else (like in an igloo).

There are a few blogs I follow where the blogger draws his/her own illustrations.  I think that really shows their talent and I wish I could do that. The little sister has a digital drawing pad.  Maybe I can practice on that next time I am at her house.  I'm not sure what I would draw, besides the igloo I just mentioned. I had asked her over a month ago to draw my logo and she has yet to get back to me.  You would think she would want the money and the claim to fame that I offered her, but no.

I'm up early today because I'm supposed to be doing my yoga video.  This specific video is one hour and thirty minutes long. My ice queen mood was not helping matters.  Sorry, but I just could not "clear your mind" and "exhale" this morning.  I was just glaring at the tv with my arms crossed.  Also, I do not have time for that in the morning. I have to take first shower, make the coffee, get dressed (apparently its a requirement), and give the pup attention. Taking first shower is a lot of responsibility.  You have the power to set the whole morning off track if you start late.

Today's song is "Hold My Hand" by Hootie and the Blowfish. This song came out in 1994 when I was ten years old.  That was a great year.  Enjoy!
(Yes I know this is a Sesame Street video.  Watch it anyways. You might learn something!)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see your drawings if you try some! Bring 'em on!

    ReplyDelete