Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reunited

When the alarm clock went off this morning it really joggled my brain.  It took the longest time (3 seconds) to realize what that noise was.

Our plane ride was very smooth. Perfect weather, no delays, and no turbulence.  The worst part was the stiff fee for luggage.  I'm not sure how they get away with that, but they do.  When we fly Delta there are no fees, because the husband has status.  Woo woo!

The song Reunited has been in my head for the last few hours.  I sang most of it to the dog at a loud volume, completely sober.  I hope nobody recorded that.  I was so excited to see the lil pup, but she just seemed tired.  Now that I'm tired, she seems playful.  I watched this video and it just warmed my heart.  Its a little too sappy of a song when you think of a person, but just perfect when you think of a dog.  Have a great day!


(Note: I don't have this song on my ipod but will soon!  I won't let it happen again.)

2 comments:

  1. Now this song is in my head! lol
    Yeah, those baggage fees are ridiculous! Glad you had a smooth trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica - This song just makes me laugh for some reason!

    ReplyDelete