Sunday, January 2, 2011

These Are The Days

I was hoping to have sun-shiny weather this weekend,  but it's gray and cloudy outside.  However, inside is all fun and games. Today I am thankful for family, friends that are like family, and laughter.  I have really enjoyed playing with my friend's 1 year old. He is so cute and I'm in love! All I try to do is make him laugh. And I'm very successful at that.  This morning he pointed at me and then pointed at himself and giggled.  I really love his smile. Ok ok, thats enough gushing for now.

Tonight I will be making enchiladas.  I'm pretty good at it when I have the recipe, but I'm recipe-free tonight.  So this will be an adventure I'm sure.   I'm kindof stressed that I still have Christmas decorations out at my house.  But it is what it is.  I'll just throw it all in the closet and call it a day.

Today's song is These Are The Days by Jamie Cullum.  It is one of my favorite songs and always makes me reminisce about my childhood.  Have a great day readers!

2 comments:

  1. These are the days that we'll talk about when we are 50 & laugh! Duck flip flops & bad movies are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the afternoon with my 6 month old niece today, and I so thoroughly enjoyed doing nothing but making monkey faces, dancing around, and doing anything else to make her smile, laugh, or do something weird. It was great :)
    Cheers!
    meri

    ReplyDelete