Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hear You Me

This morning I'm going to try and and make up for having zero caffeine intake yesterday.  Six cups of coffee on its way! I have to work on my mom's invitations today.  You know, start and finish the whole project today, because I am a procrastinator likes to live on the edge.  I almost started the project last night but instead I had a margarita and watched my newly purchased collection of "Flight of the Conchords." It came to me highly recommended.  Even the Best Buy check-out guy had something positive to say about it.  And you know if he thinks its awesome, then it must be.

I keep glancing out the window to see if any birds are on the feeder I recently put outside.  I guess they rather stay warm someplace than eat my free food.  Almost every bird will scoop out the sunflower seeds and eat the other ones.  I think sunflower seeds must just be used as a filler, because birds do not eat that mess.

Today's song is "Hear You Me" from Jimmy Eat World.  I hate when music videos are taken from a movie. But alas...

2 comments:

  1. All I can say about the bird food is: "if I lived in the Southeast still i would come by & take your bird food just so you would feel better & think the birds were eating it!" True friend right here! & as for Flight of the Conchords, I love that show! A mutual friend from up North introduced me to the series & it's hilarious!! *The Most beautiful girl in the room" would be my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this song, and loved listening to it on your blog! Such a cute movie. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete