Monday, January 17, 2011

Underneath the Stars

Oh the aches and pains this morning.  Does anyone have a new pair of feet they can let me borrow? Even with blisters on my feet,  I think I want to go on another hike. It was much more enjoyable than the treadmill.  I'm becoming a monster one of those people!

Other news from this weekend is I completed the invitations for my mom's party.  It wasn't that hard and I saved about $300 dollars printing them myself.  Please let me take the time to mention, that I could not have done it without the help of the husband.  There are pros and cons to marrying a computer guy (mostly pros of course, my pc is super fast and always virus free!), and this was one of them. He helped me with all the mail merging, printing, and even placing stamps on the envelopes.

Also this weekend the pup got into some trouble. She had been outside playing in the mud.   Which is most of the time ok, because I stop her at the door and wipe her feet.  She even knows that command and will lift her paws up one at a time. So cute! Well, when she came in this time she bolted past me and there was red, muddy, paw prints everywhere!  I counted about 48 or so.  What a disaster.  Now, everywhere her paw print was, it's whiter than the other parts of the carpet.  Oh well.  Hopefully I will have a wood floor sooner than later.

Today's song is "Underneath the Stars" by Mariah Carey. It's a nice slow song for  Monday morning.  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Southern California :-)

    I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You, ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hiking... can't beat the fresh air and scenery!

    ReplyDelete