Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are You That Somebody?

I love how this song still gets me excited, or maybe it's the wine.  I haven't blogged before in the evening, on a weekday.  So this is a change.  I prefer the mornings, but now that time is used for "working out." Day 2 down, 88 to go.
My favorite part of this song (by Aaliyah),  besides the baby laughter is:

"Boy, won't you pick me up at the park right now up the block, while everyone's sleep, sleep, sleep? I'll be waiting there with my trench, my locs, my hat just so I'm low key."

During this part I can literally see me in a trench and hat, with my locs underneath.  That does mean hair, right?  And why does she need to be picked up at the park?  I think she should have her own ride.

I didn't plan on this to be an Aaliyah post, but apparently it is.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cool!!

    Check out mine?

    www.electricbrandon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a 1 of a kind girl, wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete