Friday, January 7, 2011

Unwell

I am just itching for spring! Sunlight, flowers, yard work, laying out sunburn, birds, and butterflies.  Anything that is related to spring I want. And I want it now! Of course I am feeling this way as the weatherman predicts we may have snow this weekend.  Snow in the southeast means a light dusting or 1 inch of accumulated snow.  Really nothing to write home about if you lived anywhere else in the world.  But here, a rumored sighting of a snowflake makes the headlines. 

This weekend is NOT one of those lay around the house in pjs nurse a hangover weekends. I  have things to do and lots of them.  I hope my procrastination skills will leave me alone and I can check things off my list.

Today's song is Unwell by Matchbox Twenty.  Most of their songs remind me of when I was a teenager, because that is when they were popular.  Back when I thought life wasn't fair, and everything was either life-or-death.  Have a great day readers!

1 comment:

  1. We have been getting anywhere from a "light dusting" to "24 inches" of snow almost every day this winter here in Minnesoter. It's ridiculous! I'm wishing for spring already but there's a loooong way to go :)

    ReplyDelete