Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Day Will Come

I'm so excited!  I hit over 100 page views.  I am really surprised by that.  Also, I am now part of the 20 Something Bloggers network.  That, too, is exciting! (commas anybody?)

I didn't get a chance to tell you yesterday, but carbon monoxide poisoning scares me.  Wikipedia states, " Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas, but, being colorless, odorless, tasteless, and non-irritating, it is very difficult for people to detect."  Umm, how are we supposed to protect ourselves then?  I hear on the news about once a month that an old couple have died in their sleep due to this.  I also heard this week of people dying in a hotel.  You are on vacation, at a nice hotel and BAM you have died in your sleep.  Scary!

I had a delicious dinner last night with the husband.  It was at a small Italian restaurant.  Usually we only eat at this restaurant for special occasions, but that was not the case yesterday.  I told the husband about 100 times how much I loved him and how he was awesome.  He mostly said, "Thanks" and "I feel the same."  I mentioned how I felt great, like after I've had a glass of wine. He said "I think the carbs are talking."

Today's song is Our Day Will Come the Jamie Cullum edition.  I think that really describes today and my arrival on the blog scene.  Thanks everyone who has helped and encouraged me!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I popped over from 20sb... I couldn't resist after my total Carbon Monoxide Paranoia Debacle of 2010... as in, a few weeks ago our detector beeped a few times, then I pushed, "reset" or something, and then panicked for about 6 hours and "felt lightheaded" and continued spazzing until my boyfriend kindly informed me that the detector would continue to beep if there were in fact a leak, and that it probably just needed to be moved. Crisis averted.

    For a little while though, I was inconsolable. I'm a ridiculous hypochondriac by the way...

    I like your blog. I'm glad you want to promote happiness and good cheer. I'm with you on this one...

    Cheers!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. We don't have a detector. But I now "need" one. Haha I'm now following your blog. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely lady! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I am so happy to have you! Your pup is adorable, as well, and congratulations on hitting 100 page views! Can't wait to read more! <3 Stephanie @Femmena Mala Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek, now Carbon Monoxide poisoning scares me. Love your blog, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete