Monday, January 3, 2011

Exploder

Well hello first Monday of the year. It was nice to sleep in today and wake up to beautiful sunshine.  This will probably be the best Monday of the year.  No work today!

Have you ever been a customer at a business and they insulted you the entire time you were there?  Well, that happened to my friend and I this past weekend.  We went to the nail salon for pedicures. Something we usually do every time we are together. The lady took one look at my feet and said "oh you need razor."  No, she wasn't talking about my legs, she was talking about my heels!  It was more than gross to watch skin falling from the bottom of my feet. Aftewards she said "now they look clean."  Bish please!  To make it even better, she said the same thing to my friend! My friend explained that she didn't have time to worry about the bottom of her feet because she has a baby.  So sorry lady that I don't shave the bottom of my feet., hope you can get over it!  And it was a nice salon too.  Oh well.

Today's random song is Exploder by Audioslave.  I love them and I love Chris Cornell. That will be all.

2 comments:

  1. I can say with complete confidence that there are much more important things in life than having the bottom of your feet be just right... I'd be frightened to see what they'd say about my feet :)

    ReplyDelete