Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All My Life

I thought today I would be back in the regular groove of things, but I'm not.  There is still ice on my back patio and that just isn't normal.  The grill had little icicles hanging off of it! Also, I haven't had a problem with the dog wanting to come back in.  She knows its freezing cold!

I haven't blogged in a few days and I hate that.  All weekend I worked in the house and actually completed the tasks at hand.  The Christmas stuff is now put away,  cleaned out the junk drawer, made room for my coffee supplies, and completed 10 loads of laundry!  Not much fun, but at least I won't have to do it this next weekend.  Tonight I hope to work on my blog.  I feel like everyone is surpassing me!  Even the husband has a new blog with measurable success.

Today's song is "All My Life" by KC and JoJo.  I love the opening piano part! It takes me straight back to middle school and slow dancing in the lunch room.  His name was Danny and he was severely allergic to milk.

3 comments: