Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Angel of Mine

Do you have a morning routine?  I do and the dog messed it up this morning.  Then I had to take a shower instead of post first, so I wouldn't be ranting the whole time.  I believe when your daily routine is not in order, and you become cranky (like I am), then that is a sign of getting old. Yay!

I didn't do anything last night besides watch The Biggest Loser.  It motivated me to not eat a bag of Oreos like I was planning to do, but that was it.  The contestants transformations are unbelievable!  I also love how crazy the trainers are too!  So much yelling and vomit!

I'm excited for this weekend. I will finally get my house in order,  use my iTune gift cards, and get mentally prepared for "life changes".  What are some songs that you listen to while working out?

Today's song is Monica's "Angel of Mine."  What a sweet sweet song!  I know every word.  Awwww this songs makes me smile. Thanks iPod!

2 comments:

  1. I love when I have itunes money saved up!
    I totally forgot about this song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I play this song eternally. One of the best ever! The other one with Brandy and a Spacejam OST is still on.

    ReplyDelete