Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Homeward Bound

I'm very excited to be traveling to my friend's house later this week.  I haven't seen her in over a year, and now she has a darling baby!  I love flying, but I do not know if I want to choose the x-ray machine or the pat-down.  Any suggestions?  The friend I am going to see, encouraged me to start Morning Cup of Blog. After you follow me, go here to follow her. 

I'm anxiously waiting for the groomer to tell me my dog is ready.  She needed a bath and a shave like no other.  I wanted her to be pretty and clean since she will be staying at the neighbors while I am gone.  Here is an old picture of her. Say cheese!

 Today's song is "Homeward Bound" by Simon and Garfunkel.  I think this song is timeless.  It's a great choice for today since I am focusing on my trip to see my friend.  Home is where the heart is!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment