Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Diary of Jane

I can't believe it's happening.  I'm actually writing a blog! Wait, let me take some deep breaths.  No, my name isn't Jane.  But that is the title of the first song in my iPod when I selected "shuffle songs" just now.  That will be the clever way I title my posts. 

This blog will not be about coffee.  Although I am excited to be receiving a new coffeemaker on Christmas Day from the mother.  I have one now that I took from my parents home when I married and it's not used unless family members are in town.  But I can't wait to use the new one every day.  It is even programmable to start on its own. Currently I never make or have coffee on the weekends. I only have coffee at the office on weekdays. But all that will change in 4 short days.   Also, I can count on one hand how many times I've had coffee in the afternoon.  For some reason my body will not let me intake any coffee after 10 am.  It completely revolts against the idea.  I guess my taste buds are gearing up for lunch by then.  However,  this blog will not be about coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment