Thursday, December 23, 2010

Boyfriend

Today will be a busy day.  As soon as work lets me off I will be on the road to my parent's house for Christmas. I am starting to get excited.  How can you tell?  Well when I am truly excited, I get very quiet.  I still have not packed my bags. It truly will be a miracle to get everything in my car.  We have to travel will all of the presents (including two large planter pots),  luggage, dog, dog cage, sister, and sister stuff.  I should take a picture of the end result.

What did I do last night instead of pack?  We went and saw True Grit.  I'm not a movie critic, but it was amaaaaaazing.  (Said in that high pitch sing-song voice the boys on Glee use.)  My sister even enjoyed it.  I think it may have been her first movie she went to see that wasn't Disney.  She told me that she was so into it that she didn't hear the people talking in front of us.  Just thinking of those 5 teenagers starts my blood boiling again.  They really and truly did talk the entire movie. They even got out of their chairs and switched seats.  This is not chinese fire drill time!  I did throw one piece of popcorn at them, but no change. If not for the husband talking sense into me, I probably would have woken up in jail.

The song Boyfriend in my iPod is sung by Ashlee Simpson.  I'm not even sure why it's in there.  When I think of Ashlee Simpson I think of when she started dancing on SNL because her pre-recorded music started to skip.  With today's technology, should that ever happen? Now this annoying song is stuck in my head.  Probably in yours too.

Have a great day readers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new blog. It looks like you are off to a good start. Have a Happy Holidays with your folks. Look forward to seeing more of your posts. Esmee Lynne

    ReplyDelete