Wednesday, December 29, 2010

La La

I want to let you in on a secret. I have a huge crush on Mike Rowe.  He is so handsome and has the same birthday as the husband so I am sure we would be compatible. And he was an Eagle Scout.  We would have plenty of scout stories to share I am sure. I could tell him how I once was the face of Girl Scouts in some marketing material.  When I showed the husband my "famous" Girl Scout photo he said that should have been for the Boy Scouts.   Mike (we are on first name basis now) also seems to be in every other commercial. That is good news for me!


The dog did great at the groomers.  And the groomer did great with the dog.  Husband told me when he picked up the dog that the lady had a nose ring.  I'm not even sure what that means anymore.  Do you?  Here is a new pic of the pup.  She is so fresh, so clean! At least for a few more hours.

Today's song is La La by Ashlee Simpson. Why has my iPod chosen another Ashlee song?  This iPod is giving you the wrong impression of me, I'm sure of it.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your post made me laugh, like really laugh! I love your sarcasm, speaking of M(I'm on a first letter basis with him, a little higher than you), he was on Oprah yesterday & her lighting being so phenomenal really showed how clear & blue his eyes are! This morning I thought of Rosie & was going to ask what she looked like after being groomed so you read my mind! As for the Ashlee Simpson songs I have a few on my iPod too so ain't no shame in the game! Love, Tbirdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you T Birdie! Maybe I can find that Oprah show on youtube. Hope you and your nest are doing well!

    ReplyDelete