Monday, December 27, 2010

What Goes Around

So now I finally have my coffeemaker.  I did not have time to take it out of the box yet. Hopefully I will tonight. But I will have to go to the store to get cream, sugar, and coffee. The trip to the store will be well worth it for many reasons.  One reason being I will not have to bump into co-workers at the office coffeemaker. Some of them I don't want to talk to before my first cup, the others I don't want to talk to at all. Hah!

The in-laws gave me very nice clothes for Christmas.  They were all too small.  I cried and cried.  I was just trying to keep up the tradition of me crying every Christmas. I'm not sure why I do that, I'm always so happy and thankful!   So now I have to take the clothes back to the multiple stores they came from.  I think I will just return them and get the money back.  I refuse to buy larger clothes.  I can hold  the money until I magically shrink.  I have already made one change.  I will use one packet of sugar instead of two with my coffee.  Hopefully that will be the only change I will need to make.  (yeah right!)

I managed to take a cute animal pic this Christmas. It is not of my dog because she isn't cute right now. She needs a haircut and a bath!  The pic is of the mother's cat, Gracie.  She is the only cat the parents have ever had that does not bite me.  For that reason I really like her. This is a picture of her under their Christmas tree.

Today's song is What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake. The song on my iPod is 7:27 minutes long.  The video is 9:22 minutes long. I thought there was a cut-off time for the length of songs? You can watch the video if you have an hour or two to spare.

Have a great day readers!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Literally love this blog & laughed out loud at the funny parts & I'm so sorry about the clothes thing, new years is coming!

    ReplyDelete