Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tiny Hiatus

Well that was quite a hiatus.  There is no way I can catch everyone up on my life from February 1st.  Geez!   I didn't mean to be away for that long. Let's just begin with today.

Casey Anthony was found not guilty.  I did not start following this case until 3 weeks ago.  That is when my husband's aunt got me hooked on it. It was all she talked about. And since I wanted to be a part of the conversation, I followed her lead. Let's just say she is seriously ticked off about the verdict.

I went to my last meeting with the counselor.  It is with a faith-based organization which is what I was seeking.  I've reached the end of a difficult stage in my life and I feel great about pressing through it successfully. I have learned so much about myself and am truly thankful for that.

The air conditioner is broke.  Now that sucks.  It's July in Alabama!  Ugh!  This happened last year or the year before and cost 2K to fix.  It will not read below 80 in the house. Even the dog is hogging the fan.  The husband suggested I go look at the unit outside to see if it was frozen with ice (while it was raining).  Well it was frozen over, in the summertime.  So we turned it off.  Perhaps it will repair itself once thawed out.  Positive thinking!

I hope to be more regular 'round these parts.  I really do enjoy blogging and reading blogs.  Thanks for sticking around!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! This summer is really quite hot isn't it.

    ReplyDelete