Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smaller Curves Ahead!

Yesterday was my birthday.  I'm now the ripe ol' age of 27.  I started the day off by eating a delicious breakfast with my husband at the local bakery.  I had eggs-over-medium, bacon, a biscuit with cold gravy, and potatoes.  It was pretty yummy besides the cold gravy.  I left the bakery without cookies, cupcakes, or a cake.  That is a great accomplishment for myself.

Then at 10am, I went to my hair stylist and received a much needed haircut.  It looks so much better!  The length is to my shoulders and layered.  Or "thinned out" as the husband called it.  I don't think I ate lunch yesterday because I was saving room for dinner.

For dinner I went to Surin 280 with three other people.  I can't get enough of their tofu coconut soup.  It is so creamy and delicious. I wish I could describe it better for you.  It was the first time my husband and I went there together.  He ordered the bbq chicken and I had the Thai noodle bowl.  I can't wait to go again.

While we are on the subject of food, I should let you know that I'm about to start a "healthier lifestyle" phase (aka diet).  My friend "T" and I are starting it tomorrow and will keep each other accountable.  I do not want to let myself or her down.  I think with her help, I can finally become successful at this.

My plan to achieve weight loss is the P90X workout program,  a Shakeology drink every morning after the workout, eat sensibly 5 times a day, and push my water.  And to truly understand that this will not happen overnight and to NOT GIVE UP!

I'm hesitant to put all my measurements and before pics out on blogworld just yet. But, I will once I reach my target of 115 pounds.  That is the weight I was on my wedding day and is a reasonable, healthy goal.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You can so do this! WE can so do this...This time next week we will be so much happier or "moody" you choose... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day of pampering, friendship and most importantly good food. Oh diet,shmiet. I'm sure you don't need it.

    ReplyDelete