Thursday, July 7, 2011

Childhood Relic

Most weeks Thursday evening feels like the start of the weekend.  My plan for this weekend is to get some things accomplished! What that means to me is clean out the garage, weed and prune, and begin a wood project with the husband. 

When I got home from work today the inside of the house was at 90 degrees!  The repairman wasn't here yet, so I headed to the grocery store.  While I was there I found a relic from my childhood.  I opened it up and took a big sniff.  Ahhhh the warmth of nostalgia.  I'm starting to regret that I didn't purchase the giant container of Mr. Bubble.  Him and I in the tub sounds like a great time right about now.

When I arrived home from the grocery store, the  A/C repairman's van was parked in the driveway. So I had to park in the street and make multiple trips back and forth from the trunk to the house, with the groceries.  Of course while doing so, I stumbled.  

The repairman gave us a temporary fix.  But we will need a brand new unit soon. Yikes!!!  

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment