Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Hot Captain Obvious

The A/C is still broke.  I think we may call the repairman tomorrow.  It was a pleasant 88 degrees inside the house when I got home from work.  I'm blessed to even know what A/C feels like, however I do want it back.  Even the pup is accustomed to the cool air.  Here she is hogging the fan.

Newsflash! The Krispy Kreme finally opened.  This is both good and bad news.  Good because wonderful donuts are close by.  Bad because now I have to pass by TWO donut shops on the way to work.  Time to update the dress code at work to include sweatpants. Because that is all I will be able to fit into soon.  

Also, can the neighborhood kids please stop igniting fireworks now?  It is the 6th.  I don't want to sound cranky, but it takes me a while to decide if I am hearing fireworks or an army calvary.  

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment